Safety Considerations for your My Happy Helpers® Tower
At My Happy Helpers®, your child’s safety is our top priority. We understand that your child’s well-being is of the utmost importance to you, which is why we’ve designed our Toddler Towers with a host of safety features.
When you purchase a My Happy Helpers® Tower, you can rest assured that it has been constructed with the highest-quality materials. We use premium European A Grade Birch Plywood, and our product has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it complies with stringent European, Australian, and US Chemical and Stability tests. Unlike other products on the market, our furniture does not contain harmful levels of heavy metal, nor is it made with inferior materials like paper overlay or MDF.
We understand that children are curious and love to explore. However, we also know that accidents can happen. That's why we recommend that your child only ever uses their Tower under adult supervision. Your little one must always remain within arms reach, and the tower should only be used when your child’s hips are below the top railing.
There are also a few other things to keep in mind:
- To ensure the safest possible experience, we recommend that you assemble the Tower yourself and double-check that all screws are tightened prior to use.
- We also recommend that you keep dangerous and poisonous items out of reach and not place the tower near any hot surfaces or items.
- Through being elevated to countertop or table height the child may have access to dangerous items – NEVER leave the child unattended.
- Do not place this product near a window as it can be used as a step by a child and cause the child to fall out the window.
- Strangulation Hazard - Do not place this product close to components which could present a danger of suffocation such as for example: blind/curtain cords.
- At My Happy Helpers®, we believe that prevention is better than cure. That's why we urge you to use the Tower only on flat surfaces and against a solid structure, such as a kitchen bench top or cupboard. We also recommend that you routinely check for any defects and tighten all screws.
- The age recommendations are a guide only. Parents and guardians should use their discretion based on their child’s individual size and ability. A Toddler Tower is not necessarily suitable for all Children and it is expected that a parent will determine whether their child is able to follow the guidelines set out on our website.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, plastic bags and other plastic elements should be removed immediately and kept out of reach of babies and children. Do not use plastic bags or other plastic elements in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Plastic bags are not a toy.
- When trialling your child in the tower, we recommend lowering the step height to the middle step (if you have an adjustable tower) to bring the centre of gravity closer to the ground. When you are comfortable that your child can use the tower appropriately, please adjust the step height to the most suitable level.
Toddler Towers are a wonderful tool that can open up a whole new world of exploration and learning for your child. However, it's important to remember that it's not a toy. It's designed to be stood on, not played on, rocked on, or leaned out of. If your child is not developmentally ready to use a Tower appropriately, we highly recommend removing it from use until they are ready.
At My Happy Helpers®, we care about your child's safety as much as you do. That's why we've taken every step to ensure that our Tower is the safest and most secure option on the market. Invest in the My Happy Helpers® Tower today and watch as your child discovers a world of endless possibilities.
We want to ensure you have the best experience with your Toddler Tower, so please take a moment to read these important reminders before making your purchase. To keep your tower looking beautiful for years to come, please avoid exposing it to water or leaving it in puddles. If water accidentally spills on your tower, simply wipe it dry. Unfortunately, damage caused by water exposure is not covered under warranty.
We want to assure you that any 'pinhole' effect on the edges of the board is completely normal and is not considered a defect in any way. This is simply the result of using natural timbers and we hope that you will appreciate the unique character of each and every one of our Towers and Step Stools.
Please also note that the internal grooves in the plywood may also have a different finish to the rest of the tower. This is not a manufacturing fault and is simply part of the natural aesthetic of timber. We believe that these imperfections are what make each Tower special and one-of-a-kind.
We take safety seriously and have professionally sealed all our towers with non-toxic paints and varnishes. To avoid any damage to the paint work, please only use a damp cloth without any harsh chemicals when cleaning your tower. Please do not use soapy water or baby wipes as they contain chemicals and alcohol that may adversely affect the paint work and are not covered under warranty.
Thank you for choosing My Happy Helpers®, we hope we can bring joy and learning to your family for many years to come.