The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of My Happy Helpers Gift Card.
- The Gift Card Number is for online use and cannot be applied to international orders shipping outside the continental U.S.
- My Happy Helpers Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund or used to purchase additional gift cards.
- Upon redemption, any unused balance will remain on the gift card for future purchases.
- Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a My Happy Helpers Gift Card if shipping to California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.
- My Happy Helpers is not responsible for lost or stolen My Happy Helpers Gift Cards.
- My Happy Helpers reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
- My Happy Helpers is not liable for delivery of an Electronic Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Promo codes and other discounts may not be used to purchase gift cards. If merchandise items are included with your order of a gift card, the coupon value will only apply to merchandise items.
- My Happy Helpers Gift Cards are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.